Many people show elevated levels of uric acid in their blood test. Most doctors are unable to help them to lower its amount in the blood.
Why is it so?
Again I have to criticize the system that feeds us the fake knowledge. In medical school we are instructed to blame protein consumption on elevated uric acid.
This is what Mayo clinic has to say about it:
“A high uric acid level, or hyperuricemia, is an excess of uric acid in your blood. Uric acid is produced during the breakdown of purines, which are found in certain foods and are also formed by your body.
Once produced, uric acid is carried in your blood and passes through your kidneys, where most of it is filtered out into the urine.
About one in five people has a high uric acid level. It may be related to attacks of gout or the development of kidney stones. But most people with high uric acid levels don’t have any symptoms or related problems.”
This is a typical explanation from a school books.
Now here is where we find purines in the food: “Purines are found in high concentration in meat and meat products, especially internal organs such as liver and kidney. In general, plant-based diets are low in purines. Examples of high-purine sources include: sweetbreads, anchovies, sardines, liver, beef kidneys, brain, meat extract ,….”
In few words animal products are to be blamed for elevated uric acid. This is a common knowledge every health professional is going to regurgitate. But is it true?
We do not have to be experts to answer this question. I have never seen somebody that loves to eat meat suffering from gout or rheumatism unless they are alcoholics. No tribal people have problem eating large quantities of meat. The only thing that gives me energy are animal products, since I do not eat any dietary carbohydrates, and my uric acid is normal.
So where lies the truth?
We know that alcoholics have problem with gout. Why?
Because alcohol has to be processed by the liver and liver converts it into uric acid and triglyceride. So alcohol creates fat and uric acid.
Another nutrient that will go to similar process in the liver is simple sugar fructose.
Now immediately question comes to mind: Do fruits create uric acid?
Yes and no.
If we eat correctly and this means no dietary glucose, sugar transporting system is slow and no matter how much fructose we eat, only small amount can be absorbed into the blood so liver has the time to convert it into glycogen.
Problems come when we regularly consume dietary glucose (starches, carbohydrates). They increase absorption of sugar so more and more fructose will end up in the blood and fruits are one of the sources of fructose as we know. Now liver’s capacity of transforming fructose into glycogen is surpassed and the quick way out is for the liver to process fructose the same way it deals with alcohol and that is to transform it into the uric acid and triglyceride.
Carbohydrates are complex sugars. They are composed of glucose and fructose. If the carbohydrate is not sweet there is minimal amount of fructose. Sweetest the carbohydrate the more fructose is in it. The real killer is high fructose corn syrup. It has about the same amount of fructose and glucose. This sweetener is the most commonly used one in the food industry and produces havoc in our body. Not only it increases sugar absorption, it also provides tremendous amount of fructose.
Now how to get uric acid out of our body?
Uric acid our body uses as antioxidant. This is why uric acid is always present in the blood. Excess of uric acid is eliminated through kidneys. For this we have to be well hydrated. As I have mentioned many times, less water there is in the blood circulation, less cleansing of the blood will be done. To save the water, uric acid will not be eliminated but has to be pushed out of the blood not to acidify it. Body solves this by depositing uric acid into joints and kidneys. If the uric acid concentration becomes high, uric acid will crystallize producing sand and stones.
Solution is simple. Increase water content in the blood by drinking water with sea salt and body will start eliminating uric acid. Why to use sea salt?
Water has no electrolytes so body will eliminate it and keep electrolytes it has, even if they are toxic like in the uric acid. Sea salt brings electrolytes, so toxic electrolytes can be released and expelled from the blood.
Mystery is solved.
I hope this article was informative enough so you know now what to do.
With love and light for us all.