In the series of articles under the name shattering the myth we are going to examine commonly known “truths” and see how truthful they really are.
This series we are going to start by debunking
The Great Cholesterol Myth – How Big Pharma Conned You…Again.
As David Icke says, If everyone knows something then it has been put there to manipulate and deceive. Cholesterol is one of these great examples. Ask the average (wo)man in the street about cholesterol and their answers will almost certainly be:
1. There is good & bad cholesterol
2. Too high cholesterol is bad for you
3. Cholesterol causes heart disease
Absolute LIES!!! Basic mass mind control is extremely effective and its base premise is repetition. So, with the aid of tel-a-lie-vison, Dr’s writing books on “how to lower your cholesterol”, so called nutritionists then writing books on “how to lower your cholesterol…Naturally”, plus youtube, the internet, blogs, radio et all and we have covered it. But as Gandhi said, “A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it to be the truth; just as the truth is the truth even if everyone believes it to be a lie:.
In this show we are going to blow the lies out of the water and show that
1. Cholesterol is not a deadly poison, but a substance vital to the cells of all mammals.
2. There are no such things as good or bad cholesterol
3. A high cholesterol is not dangerous by itself, but may reflect an unhealthy condition, or it may be totally innocent.
4. A high blood cholesterol is NOT the culprit in arthrosclerosis
5. Your body produces three to four times more cholesterol than you eat. The production of cholesterol increases when you eat little cholesterol and decreases when you eat much.
6. There is no evidence that too much animal fat and cholesterol in the diet promotes atherosclerosis or heart disease.
7. The only effective way to lower cholesterol is with drugs.
8. That cholesterol-lowering drugs, the statins, stimulate cancer in rodents, disturb the functions of the muscles, the heart and the brain and pregnant women taking statins may give birth to children with malformations more severe than those seen after thalidomide.
9. The Benefits Of High Cholesterol
10. And much, much more……
Is this really what is going on???
Is there good and bad cholesterol?
Why does our body produces substance that will harm itself? Is this what is happening or are we being fooled?
These are the images that we are being shown whenever we want to eat eggs, meat, butter or cheese. Do those foods have anything in common with those images?
All these questions and much more will be debated and answered in the radio show this Saturday.
India Irie, Anna Lipari, Dr. Darko Velcek, Dr. Jeremy Ayres (Moringa Barbados), Cary Ellis, , Clive de Carle, l & Tony Kilvert as your PANELISTS with varying guests
Listen to the program by clicking on the picture below
Recapitulation of the program.
Before we make our judgment first we have to understand what is cholesterol.
After water fat is the most abundant substance in our body. It is a big part of all membranes. It is the food for our cells and it is the backbone of hormones. As you have noticed it is of structural importance as well as the prime energy provider. To be able to reach its destination it has to enter the blood. In contact with water fat will clump creating bubble. To prevent this fat must be dispersed. Liver will adjust the fat so it can disperse in two different ways. Fat that is designated to become building material will be bonded to protein. This we call lipoprotein or CHOLESTEROL.
Rest of the fat will be bonded to glycerol. This we call triglyceride. Triglyceride will be used by cells as energy. Surplus of triglycerides will be deposited for further needs as reserve fat.
If we understand this than we can never blame cholesterol for problems because our body will never produce substance that will harm itself. If there is increased level of cholesterol in our blood this is an indication that something is going on that requires more structural fat. So what could that be?
Reparation of cellular membranes, reinforcement of cellular membranes, creation of myelin coat in nerves, creation of hormones in stress situation, temporary plugging of cracks of our arteries…
All these things are to our benefit and interfering with cholesterol production will result in its deficiency causing us problem on one or more areas of its action.
Instead of blocking the synthesis of cholesterol we should be concentrating on finding out what is the reason of its higher production and helping the body to overcome that problem. When there is no more need for more cholesterol the level of it will go down automatically.
More detailed description you can find in my book that you can download for free on this site.
Open your hear and open your mind the awakening is upon us. I love you all